- Full Time
- Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Website Rand Water
Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will form part of the EMS team, and will maintain and develop landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
- Standard 10/Grade 12 with six months relevant garden/nursery experience.
- Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as brush cutters, clearing saws and lawnmowers.
- Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
- Grounds maintenance and construction of lawns.
- Cleaning, sweeping, weeding and watering of plants.
- Application of fertilizers, compost and chemicals as per instruction.
- Removing and loading of debris etc.
- Application and use of specialised machinery such as hand held blowers, lawnmowers, brush cutters.
- Support with decorations and construction when required.
- Ability to operate brush-cutters, push-type lawn mower, garden tools, etc.
- Basic plant knowledge
- Horticultural skills.
- To be able to operate above mentioned horticultural equipment.
- Communication (Verbal & written)
- Team player.
- Concern for order.
- Safety consciousness
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.