- Full Time
- Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Website Health Solutions
Momentum Health Solutions, an entity of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation, and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
Deliver professional service to clients through various servicing channels (inbound calls, emails, walking interactions etc.), responding to their needs, concerns and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements and legislative and compliance requirements.
- 2-3 Years experience in a call centre or client service environment with proven knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Exposure to the Medical Aid or Insurance industry (preferred).
- Matric or Business related qualification.
- Proficient in English and another official South African language e.g. Afrikaans (preferred).
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Engage with clients and/or intermediaries in a professional manner to resolve all client queries within the Service Level Agreement and quality standards.
- Take ownership of complaints and ensure they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Provide clients with the relevant information and documentation as required in line with policy guidelines.
- Capture and update client information on relevant systems based on the data received from the client.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Adhere to legislative/compliance requirements in the service process.
- Identify and report process, system failures and enhancements to improve client experience.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that clients receive timeous feedback.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sales services.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit momentummetropolitan.internal.erecruit.co.