- Full Time
- Welkom, Free State
Website Fidelity Services Group
CIT Boxroom Controller
Reporting to – Branch Manager
- Clear criminal record
- Computer literate
- Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in security industry or similar role is advantageous
- Grade C Psira certificate and registered is advantageous
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Prepare for vault room duties
- Planning of the vault room schedules CIT
- Receiving of consignments to CIT teams
- Balancing of vault and locking up
- Sorting and distribution of consignments
- Documentation and administration
- Scanning of consignments when receiving from truck
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning ability
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
- Honest and reliable
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr.