- Full Time
- Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Website Aveng Careers
Job Summary Statement
Moolmans is a multi-national mining contractor offering comprehensive services in both surface and underground applications. For more than 60 years Moolmans’ ability to develop sound client relationships and to work in remote locations has earned it a strong reputation for reliability and performance. Moolmans is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Aveng Group, an international infrastructure and resources company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE:AEG).
The incumbent will be responsible to control and manage documentation relating to quality management processes and procedures effectively and efficiently.
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project document control essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Document Control
- Record Control
- General Administration
- Document archive system
- Receive documents / drawing from project administrators
- Stamp and enter documents into a document register
- Labelling and filling of drawings according to project or department
- Issue documents / drawings on transmittal to relevant department member or site manager
- Assist with preparing and sending quality control documentation to stakeholders
- The compilation, preparation, and presentation of various reports and documents.
- Ensure quality data and documentation.
- Capture relevant data for management information purposes accurately.
- Perform tasks related to project documentation according to the Project Management methodology.
- Ensure regulatory procedures are followed.
- Check that information complies with specified company formats, templates, and standards.
- Responsible for archiving, retrieval, and storage of documentation according to company standards and policies.
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of documents.
- Maintain and compile data lists and data analysis.
- Compiling various and different reports.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Very strong data capturing abilities
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain effective relationship at all levels within the organisation
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines
- Keeps abreast and up-to-date with SHERQ trends and industry wide development
- Has strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Has an understanding of SHERQ practices and principles
- Has an understanding of statistics
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
- Apply good governance principles
- Build interpersonal tolerance and teamwork practices
- Deal effectively with change
- Enthusiastically productive
- Maintain focus and self-control
- Maintaining effective relationships
To apply for this job please visit aveng.erecruit.co.