- Full Time
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Compile and submit funder and stakeholder report as per process and by the stipulated deadlines.
- USAID Weekly/Monthly Routine Reporting: Weekly and monthly reporting as per USAID/PEPFAR guidance.
- PEPFAR DATIM: Anova Quarterly DATIM Reporting as per PEPFAR MER Guide as well as the communicated plan for that quarter’s DATIM submission.
- Anova Internal: Compile and submit internal reports as per process and by the stipulated deadlines.
- Using business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Excel), develop reports and dashboards for a variety of stakeholders. These reports should be responsive to the requirements of the funder, Department of Health & Anova program team.
- Collaborate with the enterprise solutions team to link visualizations to data sources and develop appropriate query logic for programme indicators (SQL, REDCap, etc).
- Participate in the set-up of the data and reporting platform as required.
- Interpret reports to identify programmatic strengths and weaknesses.
- Communicate effectively with programme team and public health team to improve data quality and program performance.
Quality improvement & Capacity Development:
- Data process mapping: support data processes including input on data collection tools, data flows, Standard Operating Procedures.
- Upskilling: Train users to use reports and dashboards.
- QI: Participate in programme quality improvement processes.
- Cross-skilling: Learn how to compile all reports that are produced by the team and be willing to transfer knowledge as required.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Data Science, Health Sciences, Engineering, Business Management or Business Information.
- 2-5 years’ experience building dashboards and analyses with business intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc).
- Programming experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, competencies, and attributes:
- Advanced Excel and PowerBI Skills
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
- Basic SQL coding skills
- Meticulous, detail-orientated and possess advanced analytical skills.
- Ability to organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Passionate about excellent service delivery.
- Good communication skills.
- Deadline-driven and good at self-management.
To apply for this job please visit anovahealth.simplify.hr.