- Full Time
- Kuils River, Western Cape, South Africa
We have an exciting opprtunity for a Systems Business Analyst witin our Technology department! This position will be based at our offices in Kuilsriver and will report directly to the Systems Manager..
By taking on this opportunity, you will play a significant role within the business by acting as the interface between the Systems Teams, Business, PIT and other 3rd Parties, recommending solutions (New and or improved business process, information systems, software applications) that enable the Functional Department/s and Business to achieve its goals.
- Grade 12 Certificate/Matric
- A relevent Degree and or Higher National Diploma (Information Technology, Computer Sience, System Design, Management Sience, Business studies, Information Systems, Business Analyst)
- Project Management Diploma/Certificate
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Waterfall and Agile working methodologies and principles.
- Working knowledge of implementing and maintaining systems/services/applications.
- Knowledge of PMBOK and BABOK management principles
- Ability to compile quantitative and or qualitative information/reporting
- MS Suite Intermediate – Advanced user
- System integration (environment/area specific)
- Knowledge of Personal Data Protection – POPIA
- Working knowledge of:
- Cloud based (SaaS) software applications that can enable services.
- Hardware and Software lifecycle management
- Change Control governance principles and Defect management.
- Fit for purpose system integration in an ERP- and non-ERP environment.
- Utilising various modelling techniques
- UI / UX
- Process Mapping tools (Draw.io, etc)
- Critical thinking
- Multi project/activity management
- Prioritisation of projects/activity/resources
- Requirement’s elicitation
- Risk management
- ± 5 years’ experience in Apparel Retail (Business area specific / Systems), with exposure to:
- Business process exposure/understanding (Area specific)
- Process optimizing/improvement
- Elicitation and documenting BRS/BRD
- IT and 3rd party collaboration
- Setup, Management and execution of testing
- Project Management
- Training/Change management
- Systems/Business support for BAU
- System Architecture understanding (area specific – integration environment/technical competency)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML – High-level context diagram, Product Breakdown Structure, System Architecture diagram, Flow Chart, Business Workflow diagram, Business Process Model and Notation, Use Case diagram, Use Case Narrative)
- Basic Oracle / Structured Query Language (SQL) – Area specific
- Business requirements development
- Process flow and use case development
- Inform design process and ensure design meets the business goals and objectives
- Define and maintain test acceptance criteria and test case development
- Write effective test cases based on business requirements, use cases and design
- Test execution to ensure we launch and maintain a quality digital product including User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing and Regression Testing.
- Assist in defect tracking, defect triage and issue resolution
- Inform others of issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or scope of the project
- Develop and maintain support and launch documentation
- Provide website support.
To apply for this job please visit www.ackermans.co.za.