- Full Time
- Kuils River, Western Cape, South Africa
An exciting and challenging opportunity, based at our Kuilsriver Office has become available for an Office Administrator. This key position in the team will provide administrative support and assistance to the General Manager and Field Team. Render an efficient and effective administration service to the Operations team. The ideal candidate will be a professional, confidential, and self-disciplined individual who will deliver a people orientated service to the business. The successful candidate will need to learn quickly and be able to work independently with a strong “sense of urgency”. Have a good decision-making, problem-solving ability, be able to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and perform in a variety of circumstances. Be able to manage confidential information with utmost discretion. The applicant will be required to run a smooth office with regards to admin and paperwork and must be able to do proper planning and organizing. Filing and record keeping must be kept up to date.
Integrity is an absolute requirement, and all applicants will need to support and convey a value system that embraces the Ackermans values, vision, strategy and Phadima culture.
- A relevant certificate, diploma or alternative qualification preferably in Office administration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Reconciliation of Accounts (Expense Accounts, Auto Card, Revamp Casuals and Advertising etc)
- Travel coordination (executing and coordinating travel arrangements)
- Report writing
- Monthly meetings records
- General office functions
- A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office 365)
- Excellent language skills (verbal and written) in English, and ability to converse in a second official language would be a benefit.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Be able to work independently and strong “sense of urgency”
- Excellent attention to detail
2 years’ experience performing an administrative or supportive role.
- Analysing and generating relevant weekly and monthly reports in order to further our Operations objectives
- Preparing and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence, minutes and documents
- Organizing functions/meetings and appointments
- All other general office functions
- Ordering stationary and consumables
- The monthly reconciliation’s of Operations accounts (Expense accounts, Auto Card, Revamp Casuals, and Advertising/Bromides etc)
- Scheduling of meetings for team members
- Collating and distributing minutes/memorandums following meetings
- Executing and coordinating all travel arrangements
- Ensuring the reception to the office reflects Phadima through effective customer service and professional answering of the switchboard
- Office management – cleaning, maintenance and well being
To apply for this job please visit www.ackermans.co.za.