Capitec Bank Oracle Developer Vacancies 2023 In Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Capitec Bank Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Capitec Bank Oracle Developer Vacancies 2023 In Stellenbosch, Western Cape || Capitec Bank Indeed Jobs In Stellenbosch, Western Cape:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Capitec Bank Vacancies. Capitec Bank Department/Company has released Oracle Developer Jobs in Western Cape. By the way, Capitec Bank always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Capitec Bank jobs to you with the help of the Capitec Bank Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Capitec Bank Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Stellenbosch, Western Cape jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Western Cape Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Capitec Bank Vacancies Job Description, and a Capitec Bank Oracle Developer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Capitec Bank official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Capitec Bank Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Capitec Bank Oracle Developer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Capitec Bank
Position Name ⇒ Oracle Developer
Job Location ⇒ Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/
Capitec Bank Oracle Developer Job Description:
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
Enhance and future-proof the application database(s) for Capitec product offerings through:
- Fulfilling the role of a subject matter expert and senior database advisor on all matters relating to tuning, index design, data archiving and performance optimisation. Providing subject matter expertise and insights towards development, and to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations for database applications.
- Administering and performance tuning databases that run on top of the database platform, and ensuring it is optimally configured to sustain current and anticipated future growth.
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring best practices are followed by the Product Team members.
- Report writing and building functionality to current applications
- 3- 5 years’ experience in PL-SQL programming and Oracle performance tuning and optimisation
- Previous experience in coaching, mentoring and guidance of team members
- Training staff and end-users on data storage and retrieval processes.
- Experience in data management
- 5+ years’ experience in PL-SQL programming, Oracle performance tuning and optimisation
- Previous experience as a Data Specialist
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – Systems Engineering or Information Technology – Computer Science
- Familiarity with a variety of development platforms
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems.
- Performance tuning and optimisation
- Oracle management systems performance and capacity analysis
- Oracle Internals
- PL-SQL Programming Server Internals
- Advanced database concepts
- A sound understanding of:
- Oracle design and administration
- IT systems development processes (SDLC lifecycle)
- Business continuity planning
- IT Operations
- Cloud platforms for AWS/Azure
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Automation, scripting (Ansible)
- Monitoring tools
- Capacity Planning
- BCP Concepts
- Data warehousing
- Big data
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- SQL Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record