Capitec Bank Analyst: Franchise Vacancies 2023 In Sandton, Gauteng
Capitec Bank Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng
Capitec Bank Analyst: Franchise Vacancies 2023 In Sandton, Gauteng || Capitec Bank Indeed Jobs In Sandton, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Capitec Bank Vacancies. Capitec Bank Department/Company has released Analyst: Franchise Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Capitec Bank always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Capitec Bank jobs to you with the help of the Capitec Bank Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Capitec Bank Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Sandton, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Capitec Bank Vacancies Job Description, and a Capitec Bank Analyst: Franchise Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Capitec Bank official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Capitec Bank Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Capitec Bank Analyst: Franchise Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Capitec Bank
Position Name ⇒ Analyst: Franchise
Job Location ⇒ Sandton, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://careers.capitecbank.co.za/
Capitec Bank Analyst: Franchise Job Description:
- To support the Head: Franchising, Franchise Specialist and Franchise Dealmaker through the collection, compilation and capturing of all relative franchise information.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of credit, credit applications, credit risk and portfolio assessment in a banking environment.
- Achieving objectives through stakeholder liaison.
- Oversight and completion of administrative processes involving multiple parties.
- Performing credit analytics to inform credit decisioning.
- Working with terms and deals for credit in a business context.
- Experience in a franchising environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Analysis
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Honours Degree in Commerce or Business Analysis
- General administration and information coordination and tracking methods
- Client and people relationship management techniques
- Analysis principles, methods, tools
- Interpretation of financial analytics
- Understanding of the franchise market
- Understanding of business client business and financing needs
- Sales principles, methodologies, tools and processes
- Communications Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)