Anglo American Integrated Scheduler Vacancies 2023 In Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Anglo American Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Anglo American Integrated Scheduler Vacancies 2023 In Potgietersrus, Limpopo || Anglo American Indeed Jobs In Potgietersrus, Limpopo:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Anglo American Vacancies. Anglo American Department/Company has released Integrated Scheduler Jobs in Limpopo. By the way, Anglo American always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Anglo American jobs to you with the help of the Anglo American Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Anglo American Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Potgietersrus, Limpopo jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Limpopo Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Anglo American Vacancies Job Description, and a Anglo American Integrated Scheduler Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Anglo American official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Anglo American Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Anglo American Integrated Scheduler Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Anglo American
Position Name ⇒ Integrated Scheduler
Job Location ⇒ Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Official Website ⇒ https://www.angloamerican.com/
Anglo American Integrated Scheduler Job Description:
As the Integrated Scheduler you will ensure that the production and maintenance schedule is integrated to deliver the required outcomes in terms of the Routine Operating Schedule that will need to be in line with the Operating Model Principles.
By looking after our assets, you’ll become an asset too.
Anglo American has a portfolio of world-class mining operations. We mine, process, move and market the essential ingredients that enable a cleaner, more connected world and that meet fast growing consumer-driven demands for products from smartphones to electric cars. Our basic materials build homes, offices, railways and airports, and our diamonds fulfil people’s dreams.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
The Integrated Scheduler role is responsible for ensuring that the production and maintenance schedule is integrated to deliver the outcomes of the Routine Operating Schedule (ROS) in line with Operating Model principles.
- Develop integrated schedules with a view of a 6 to a 12-week period (mining, concentrators, and maintenance) to safely, efficiently and cost effectively meet short term production objectives
- Provide technical expertise to production teams to ensure effective optimisation of mining operations, planning processes, concentrators, and capabilities
- Manage work management schedulers to deliver section business targets including quality and volume and all related tasks
- Manage internal and external relations, including the interface with service providers, as well as other functions responsible for ensuring that business needs are met, and employees are satisfied.
- Assist with external stakeholder requests if appropriate to ensure smooth and efficient running of mine planning and concentrator processes to address and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ensure that the expenditure remains within the approved budget to ensure effective cost control and savings
- Keep environmental impact within statutory requirements to ensure compliance to statutory requirements is met
- Ensure critical controls are scheduled for execution when required
- Progressive career experience in OM planning, scheduling and integrated scheduler for at least 5 years (OM Specialist)
- BSc (Mining) or BTech – Mining Engineering or related qualification in Metalliferous Mining- Advantageous
- At least 5 years Operational experience in Mine Planning
- Working knowledge of Planning Software Deswick – Advantageous
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
If your application is successful, criminal and other background checks, where appropriate, will be required
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfill their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.