Anglo American Community Relations Officer Vacancies 2023 In Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Anglo American Vacancies 2022 - Current Government Vacancies In Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Anglo American Community Relations Officer Vacancies 2023 In Potgietersrus, Limpopo || Anglo American Indeed Jobs In Potgietersrus, Limpopo:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Anglo American Vacancies. Anglo American Department/Company has released Community Relations Officer Jobs in Limpopo. By the way, Anglo American always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Anglo American jobs to you with the help of the Anglo American Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Anglo American Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Potgietersrus, Limpopo jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Limpopo Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Anglo American Vacancies Job Description, and a Anglo American Community Relations Officer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Anglo American official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Anglo American Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Anglo American Community Relations Officer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Anglo American
Position Name ⇒ Community Relations Officer
Job Location ⇒ Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Official Website ⇒ https://www.angloamerican.com/
Anglo American Community Relations Officer Job Description:
Come and join our team at our Platinum Operations where you will initiate appropriate systems within the operations to optimize the impact of Community Relations for the Operational Unit.
You’ll look after our most important resource. Our people.
Safe. Smart. Sustainable. Probably not the first words you typically associate with mining. But Anglo American is not your typical mining company.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health, and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
The role needs to initiate appropriate systems within the function / process to optimize the impact of Community Relations for the Operational Unit.
As a Community Relations Officer, some of your duties will include:
- Day to day interface with predefined communities and Community Relations related to the operation
- Give accurate and approved feedback to the stakeholders on programmes, projects, complaints and grievances
- Identify commitments made and ensure effective communication and that expectations around commitments are met
- Engage with social performance team to ensure accurate input for the Area of Influence profiling regarding socio-political and other contexts
- Provide input in to the local area profile as part of AASW v3 (Review and Planning tool kit) in terms of major key issues and impacts, safety issues on the local communities and other relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate, attend and report on Community engagement Forums and conduct periodic meetings with other external stakeholders
- Develop a trusting and mutual respect relationship with internal and external stakeholders
This role is in the Social Performance department at a Band 7 level reporting to the Community Relations Manager.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification related to Community Engagement
- A degree will be advantageous
- Valid driving license
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Minimum three years post-qualification experience in community relations / stakeholder engagements / conflict management Fluent in English and the Region’s language(s)
- Trained in Community Engagement approaches and stakeholder management systems, conflict management systems or any other
- Advanced Computer skills
IMPORTANT: applications without qualification related attachments will not be considered
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too.
Who we are?
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet. That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Anglo American, we embrace change and promote an inclusive and diverse environment where you can bring your whole self to work, every day. We are adopting new approaches to recruitment, talent development, mentoring, parental leave and flexible working to further support diversity across our business.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.