Abantu Staffing Solutions Vacancies 2023 || Abantu Staffing Solutions Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng
Abantu Staffing Solutions Vacancies 2023 || Abantu Staffing Solutions Indeed Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng:- Hello friends, welcome to our job portal. We are sharing some information with you about Abantu Staffing Solutions Vacancies. Abantu Staffing Solutions Department/Company has released Plant Applications Engineer Jobs in Gauteng. By the way, Abantu Staffing Solutions always publishes good jobs for you, and we convey those Abantu Staffing Solutions jobs to you with the help of the Abantu Staffing Solutions Careers Portal. We post current jobs like Indeed Jobs for you. You can also see this about Abantu Staffing Solutions Jobs Near Me because at any location you want to see employment, whether Pretoria, Gauteng jobs, or any city/state in South Africa, I will also get information about them.
Gauteng Jobs Seekers, Here we have provided the Abantu Staffing Solutions Vacancies Job Description, and a Abantu Staffing Solutions Plant Applications Engineer Vacancies online link, so candidates can apply at Abantu Staffing Solutions official website. You Can Bookmark Our Job Portal For South Africa Government Vacancies, Abantu Staffing Solutions Job Vacancies, And Za Government Jobs.
Abantu Staffing Solutions Plant Applications Engineer Jobs Details Here:
Department Name ⇒ Abantu Staffing Solutions
Position Name ⇒ Plant Applications Engineer
Job Location ⇒ Pretoria, Gauteng
Official Website ⇒ https://www.abantustaffingsolutions.co.za/
Abantu Staffing Solutions Plant Applications Engineer Job Description:
Project Management KPI
- Take the lead in organizing and participate in the implementation of IT projects related to our plant, including process, operations, data and IT infrastructure, project training, and subsequent iterative upgrade requirements analysis.
Master Data Control Rate.
- Responsible for application system factory master data control
User Operation Problem Rate
- Provide continuous training on system related business processes, instruct and supervise key users on system operation, participate in regular factory inventory analysis/inventory variance analysis meetings, follow up on system related issues, and provide training and supervision on system operation issues
Customs Declaration Rate and Incident Resolution Rate
- Assist in promoting digital factory related projects (BI/MI, etc.) as a member of the Tier 1 O&M team
- Responsible for providing services outside the plant to jointly maintain and support the site and solve problems, and coordinate with the HQ IT Tier 2 or Tier 3 O&M team to ask for support and solve problems that cannot be solved in a timely manner
Interface and Autorun Program Exceptions Rate
- Daily problem inspection of factory application system, including interface processing, front-end automatic running program status monitoring, and back-end automatic running program status monitoring.
Number of Information Security Incidents
- Act as the first coordinator of factory IT infrastructure issues, information security issues (industrial security issues), and responsible for the supervision, control and timely reporting of all information security issues
- Bachelor Degree, 3 years and above relevant work experience in system implementation, operation and maintenance.
- Computer applications, automation, business management, logistics and other related majors.
- Manufacturing systems management experience, planning and organizational skills, written communication, ability to work with others, initiative, innovation and creativity, and application system design and development implementation skills
- Proficiency in using SQL SERVER database, knowledge of NET development tools